On the Hill: Light snow at Beaver Creek
March 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Mostly cloudy, light snow
Breakdown: The snow is falling lightly at the Beav’ making visibility tough, and it seems that Saturday has been the turnover day for spring breakers, as the mountain isn’t very crowded, although large lines are expected Sunday.
Snowcast: Following today’s storm it should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges