On the Hill: Light snow at the Beav’
April 19, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Harrier at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches in last 24 hours, 11 inches in the last week
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s icy in spots on the mountain, but overall conditions are great at the Beav’. Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey are all still running (via Centennial). The 11 inches of snow in the past week has really helped conditions on the ground.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of rain/snow on Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents