On the Hill: Light snow at the Beav’
April 19, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Harrier at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches in last 24 hours, 11 inches in the last week
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s icy in spots on the mountain, but overall conditions are great at the Beav’. Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey are all still running (via Centennial). The 11 inches of snow in the past week has really helped conditions on the ground.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of rain/snow on Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes