On the Hill: Lots of powder at Vail
April 7, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers a Vail conditions report while snowboarding alongside Straight Shot in Sun Down Bowl.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 5 inches new snow in the last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Partly cloudy, snowing slightly
Liftline status: Surprisingly uncrowded for a powder day
Breakdown: It’s a powder day at Vail, the 5 inches Vail reported feels more like 6-8 in the back.
Snowcast: We’ve another chance of snow for this weekend, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Missouri developer buys Leadville’s historic rail yard, plans mixed-use community
- Avon police put down deer injured by hunter
- Aspen man’s ‘I didn’t do it’ joke backfires spectacularly
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children