On the Hill: Lots of snow at Vail
March 3, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through trees between Columbine and Lower Lion’s Way on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in the last 24 hours, 16 inches in the last week
Weather: Cloudy and snowing slightly
Liftline status: Not bad at all
Breakdown: Warmer temps on Monday are softening all that fluffy powder we were enjoying on Sunday. The snow is great, and should stay that way until it gets cold again.
Snowcast: The next significant storm will bring 3-6 inches or more from Tuesday afternoon through Tuesday night, with the highest accumulations along and north of I-70, reports Meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess