On the Hill: Massive powder at the Beav’
January 11, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while taking his chances snowboarding through powder down No Chance in Stone Creek Chutes at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 2″ in last 24 hours, 25″ in last week
Weather: The sun is out in the morning, with a few clouds.
Liftline status: Busy
Breakdown: Beaver Creek reported 2 inches of new snow overnight, 8 inches in the past 24 hours and 25 in the past week, making conditions great at the Beav’.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts a 35 percent chance of snow Saturday and blowing snow Saturday night and another chance of snow before 11 p.m.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- ‘We’ll be racy’: Vail’s Buddy Lazier is running his 20th Indianapolis 500
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers