On the Hill: More fresh snow at Vail
February 8, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down the Old 9 Line at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 4 inches new snow and 18 inches in last week as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Snowing on and off
Liftline status: Getting busier
Run of the day: Faro, a run that isn’t often groomed, was groomed today
Breakdown: With most of the back closed yesterday, and Vail receiving another 4 inches in the last 24 hours, the back bowls will have great powder skiing today. And there’s some great runs on the grooming map today, as well, like Headwall, Faro and Riva.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says it should continue snowing through Monday
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Hanging Lake emergencies consuming Glenwood Fire Department resources
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- Crisis actor allegedly refers to himself as ‘God’ after DUI arrest in Aspen
- Vail Resorts, Summit County at odds over deal for new apartment project