On the Hill: More new snow, plenty of fun runs open at Vail
December 9, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through 2 inches of fresh snow on Caddy’s Cafe at Vail.
Vail official report: 2″ new snow, 18″ in last week
Weather: Very cold again, but the sun’s starting to come out
Liftline status: No lines anywhere
Run of the day: Upper Cady’s Cafe
Breakdown: With another couple inches of fresh snow, the conditions on Vail Mountain are great today. All front side lifts are turning and there’s no crowds whatsoever.
Snowcast: “The next 10 days will be dry, with the only exception being a chance for snow showers with minimal accumulation on Tuesday night along and north of I-70,” reports Meterologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Are you enjoying On the Hill? Have any suggestions? Send an email to email@example.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail