On the Hill: Mostly sunny at the Beav’
March 4, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Harrier at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 19 inches in the last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ with the sun shining and a foot of snow hanging around in places from the weekend.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow Tuesday after 3 p.m. and then mostly sunny skies Wednesday and Thursday,
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess