On the Hill: New features at Vail
February 12, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down the Chair 5 line at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 1 inch new snow and 21 inches in last week as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Warm and partly cloudy
Liftline status: Not bad at all
Run of the day: Avanti
Breakdown: It was nice to see a little sun on Vail Mountain today, which made seeing the snow a lot easier. The back bowls will likely be skiing nicer today if the sun continutes to poke through the clouds.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says snow is likely this evening through Friday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks