On the Hill: New openings at the Beav’
July 3, 2014
Today’s activity: Mountain biking down the newly opened Lost Buck trail at Beaver Creek
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte hands the camera over to mountain biker Kip Tingle, who takes viewers on a fast ride down the Lost Buck trail in the Elkhorn area of Beaver Creek, which just opened up to mountain biking on Tuesday.
Today’s forecast: Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%. — National Weather Service
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened