On the Hill: New openings at the Beav’
July 3, 2014
Today’s activity: Mountain biking down the newly opened Lost Buck trail at Beaver Creek
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte hands the camera over to mountain biker Kip Tingle, who takes viewers on a fast ride down the Lost Buck trail in the Elkhorn area of Beaver Creek, which just opened up to mountain biking on Tuesday.
Today’s forecast: Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%. — National Weather Service
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?