On the Hill: New snow at the Beav’
March 15, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through the trees off Fool’s Gold at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 2 inches in the last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, light snow
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Saturday morning brought snow for Beaver Creek, with about an inch or two on the mountain and snow continuing to fall lightly.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow Saturday with 1-2 inches possible. A sunny Sunday is in the forecast.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks