On the Hill: New snow at the Beav’
March 15, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through the trees off Fool’s Gold at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 2 inches in the last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, light snow
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Saturday morning brought snow for Beaver Creek, with about an inch or two on the mountain and snow continuing to fall lightly.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow Saturday with 1-2 inches possible. A sunny Sunday is in the forecast.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Envisioning a future Gypsum: Community’s new master plan contemplates ‘nontraditional’ downtown
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- Eagle’s Pickups Pizza expands menu, hours
- A sacred place: A tribute to Sandy Treat and the 10th Mountain Division