On the Hill: New snow at the Beav’
March 15, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through the trees off Fool’s Gold at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 2 inches in the last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, light snow
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Saturday morning brought snow for Beaver Creek, with about an inch or two on the mountain and snow continuing to fall lightly.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow Saturday with 1-2 inches possible. A sunny Sunday is in the forecast.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess