On the Hill: New snow at the Beav’
March 18, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through the trees off Fool’s Gold at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 4 inches overnight, 4 inches in last 48 hours, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, light snow
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s a great powder day at the Beav’, with 4 inches of fresh snow awaiting morning skiers and snow continuing to fall for the late risers.
Snowcast: Following Tuesday’s stome there’s another chance of snow on Saturday, The National Weather Service reports.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past