On the Hill: New snow at the Beav’
March 18, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through the trees off Fool’s Gold at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 4 inches overnight, 4 inches in last 48 hours, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, light snow
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s a great powder day at the Beav’, with 4 inches of fresh snow awaiting morning skiers and snow continuing to fall for the late risers.
Snowcast: Following Tuesday’s stome there’s another chance of snow on Saturday, The National Weather Service reports.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations