On the Hill: New snow at the Beav’
March 18, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through the trees off Fool’s Gold at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 4 inches overnight, 4 inches in last 48 hours, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, light snow
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s a great powder day at the Beav’, with 4 inches of fresh snow awaiting morning skiers and snow continuing to fall for the late risers.
Snowcast: Following Tuesday’s stome there’s another chance of snow on Saturday, The National Weather Service reports.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery