On the Hill: No crowds at Beaver Creek
December 19, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Larkspur at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ new snow, 0″ in last week
Weather: A few clouds
Liftline status: Nothing in the morning
Run of the day: Larkspur was groomed and is partially in the sun
Breakdown: With no lines and 24 of 25 lifts running, it’s a good day to get around at Beaver Creek.
Snowcast: The National Weather service is reporting there’s a chance 20-40 percent chance of snow for tonight, extending until Saturday
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail