On the Hill: Off-road on a Segway
August 5, 2014
Today’s activity: Off-road Segway riding with Glenwood Adventure Company
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte takes a Segway off road, up Red Mountain trail in Glenwood Springs with Glenwood Adventure Company, whose off-road Segway tours take riders up 2,000 vertical feet on a dirt road, where they enjoy spectacular views of the Roaring Fork Valley, Mt. Sopris, Glenwood Springs and Glenwood Canyon.
Today’s forecast: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. — National Weather Service
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?