On the Hill: Playing fetch along the Colorado River
June 27, 2014
Today’s activity: Playing fetch along the Colorado River
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte shows viewers the Colorado River near the Pumphouse Put In/Take Out area, just outside of Eagle County in Grand County, along Trough Road, one of America’s Scenic Byways entitled the Colorado River Headwaters Byway. On Wednesday the Colorado River was running at more than 2,600 cubit feet per second in that location.
Today’s forecast: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. West wind 5 to 15 mph. — National Weather Service
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?