On the Hill: Plenty of powder at Beaver Creek
March 23, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Red Tail at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 7 inches new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Mostly sunny, cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The 7 inches of snow from Saturday is still around in places, especially on the sides of groomed runs. It’s chilly Sunday morning but should warm up. Don’t forget sunscreen!
Snowcast: Following today’s storm it should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Missouri developer buys Leadville’s historic rail yard, plans mixed-use community
- Avon police put down deer injured by hunter
- Aspen man’s ‘I didn’t do it’ joke backfires spectacularly
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children