On the Hill: Plenty of powder at Beaver Creek
March 23, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Red Tail at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 7 inches new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Mostly sunny, cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The 7 inches of snow from Saturday is still around in places, especially on the sides of groomed runs. It’s chilly Sunday morning but should warm up. Don’t forget sunscreen!
Snowcast: Following today’s storm it should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks