On the Hill: Pockets of powder at Beaver Creek
January 7, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Stickline at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 14″ in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy and cold
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Beaver Creek reported 14 inches in the past week, creating another solid layer of snow. There are still pockets of leftover powder to be found.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts a slight chance of snow Tuesday night and Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Two men found dead in El Jebel area; third person taken to hospital
- In improbable scenario, Devils topple Huskies
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training
- Dog dollars: Off-leash pets cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands dollars, law enforcement thousands of hours