On the Hill: Powder at the Beav’
February 28, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Grubstake at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 4 inches overnight, 4 inches in last 48 hours and 6 inches the in last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s a powder day at the Beav’ with 4 inches of new snow overnight and snow still falling Friday. Liftlines are getting busy, but there’s plenty of powder abound.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday night, with an 80 percent chance Friday night and accumulation of 1-3 inches over night.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade