On the Hill: Powder at the Beav’
February 28, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Grubstake at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 4 inches overnight, 4 inches in last 48 hours and 6 inches the in last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s a powder day at the Beav’ with 4 inches of new snow overnight and snow still falling Friday. Liftlines are getting busy, but there’s plenty of powder abound.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday night, with an 80 percent chance Friday night and accumulation of 1-3 inches over night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past