On the Hill: Powder day at the Beav’
January 30, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 5″ in last 24 hours, 7″ in last seven days
Liftline status: Not to bad, the pass was closed this morning for a while, keeping the crowds away
Breakdown: The Beav’ received 5 inches overnight, conditions are spectacular again on the mountain, with mild temperatures and fresh powder.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow all day Thursday with 3-5 more inches coming Thursday night. Snow is in the forecast through Saturday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Doggone? Nope! Searcher finds Izzy the pitbull, owner glad to be alive
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- Vail avalanche death case on hold as judge denies motion to disqualify himself