On the Hill: Powder day at the Beav’
January 30, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 5″ in last 24 hours, 7″ in last seven days
Liftline status: Not to bad, the pass was closed this morning for a while, keeping the crowds away
Breakdown: The Beav’ received 5 inches overnight, conditions are spectacular again on the mountain, with mild temperatures and fresh powder.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow all day Thursday with 3-5 more inches coming Thursday night. Snow is in the forecast through Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet