On the Hill: Powder day at the Beav’
March 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Grubstake at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 7 inches overnight, 14 inches in last 48 hours and 6 inches the in last week.
Weather: Snowing slightly
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s another powder day at the Beav’ with 7 inches of new snow overnight. The sun is peeking through providing great visibility.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday night, with an 80 percent chance Friday night and accumulation of 1-3 inches over night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions