On the Hill: Powder day at the Beav’
March 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Grubstake at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 7 inches overnight, 14 inches in last 48 hours and 6 inches the in last week.
Weather: Snowing slightly
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s another powder day at the Beav’ with 7 inches of new snow overnight. The sun is peeking through providing great visibility.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday night, with an 80 percent chance Friday night and accumulation of 1-3 inches over night.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery