On the Hill: Practice wet longboarding
August 20, 2014
Today’s activity: Longboard practice session in the rain in Vail
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte takes his longboard out in the rain, showing how wet roads can make for an ideal practicing ground in learning new maneuvers. Rainy conditions have been prevalent in Vail for the last couple days.
Today’s forecast: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. — National Weather Service
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks