On the Hill: Ride down Ruder’s Run with a real Ruder
February 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Ruder’s Run on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 3 inches in last week
Weather: Very sunny and warm
Breakdown: There’s always lots of fun stuff to explore on Vail Mountain, if you’re out today check out the plaque to Leonard Ruder near the top of Chair 6 on Ruder’s Run. Leonard Ruder helped build Vail Mountain and today is his son Bob Ruder’s birthday.
Snowcast: Vail could see an inch of two from a storm headed into our area Tuesday night, reports Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?