On the Hill: Ride past Chair 5 Line at Vail
January 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding past a closed run on Vail Mountain
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours; 0 inches in last week
Weather: Warm temps with a high layer of cloud cover above Vail
Liftline status: No lines anywhere
Run of the day: Lindsey’s is running nicely
Breakdown: There’s plenty of snowpack at Vail, but it’s getting pretty hard in places.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts a 30 percent chance of snow Wednesday night with partly sunny or sunny skies through the weekend.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Manhunt underway near Basalt for two men believed to be suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery in Carbondale
- Lodge at Cordillera can sell, federal judge rules, but legal battle continues