On the Hill: Ride Vail’s PMT trail
August 12, 2014
Today’s activity: Mountain biking down the PMT trail on Vail Mountain
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte hands the camera off to local mountain biker Conrad McCarthy, who takes us for a ride down Vail Mountain’s PMT trail. Vail Mountain offers bike hauls to the top of the PMT (and other) trails every day beginning at 9 a.m. at the Eagle Bahn Gondola in Lionshead.
Today’s forecast: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. — National Weather Service
Trending In: On The Hill
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?