On the Hill: See how Stone Creek Meadows is running at Beaver Creek
April 18, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Birds of Prey runs at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches in last 24 hours, 11 inches in the last week
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s icy in spots on the mountain (see video), but overall conditions are great and the snow is running like butter on groomed runs at the Beav’. Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey are all still running (via Centennial). The 11 inches of snow in the past week has really helped conditions on the ground.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of rain/snow on Friday night and Saturday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- ‘Poop patrol’ aims to fix park waste issue
- Occupants escape car after it goes into Crystal River near Carbondale
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives