On the Hill: Snow is polished at Beaver Creek
March 21, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Sawbuck at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Not too bad early Friday
Breakdown: The snow is “polished” (not icy) at the Beav’ with cold temperatures keeping conditions hard. Don’t forget your sunscreen today!
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow this weekend, The National Weather Service reports.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades