On the Hill: Snowboarding in July at Copper Mountain
July 15, 2014
Today’s activity: Snowboarding on Copper Mountain
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte joins Olympic Gold Medalist slopestyle rider Sage Kotsenburg and the rest of the attendees at Copper Mountain's Woodward Summer Camp. The camp offers a full on-snow terrain park with jumps, boxes, rails and shuttle service to the top, and will remain open into August.
Today’s forecast: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. South southeast wind around 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. — National Weather Service
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?