On the Hill: Snowboarding in July at Copper Mountain
July 15, 2014
Today’s activity: Snowboarding on Copper Mountain
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte joins Olympic Gold Medalist slopestyle rider Sage Kotsenburg and the rest of the attendees at Copper Mountain's Woodward Summer Camp. The camp offers a full on-snow terrain park with jumps, boxes, rails and shuttle service to the top, and will remain open into August.
Today’s forecast: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. South southeast wind around 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. — National Weather Service
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks