On the Hill: Snowing at Beaver Creek
March 7, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding trees off Cinch and Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: As of 5 a.m., 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours
Beaver Creek field report: A few inches have fallen since Beaver Creek issued their official report for the day
Weather: Cloudy and snowing
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: The snow had begun to fall by the time the Beav’ opened on Friday, and is continuing to fall with clouds hanging overhead making conditions great.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts 1-3 inches of snowfall Friday, with a mostly sunny Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Deceased hiker found Saturday morning south of Crater Lake near Aspen ID’ed