On the Hill: Snowing at Beaver Creek
March 7, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding trees off Cinch and Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: As of 5 a.m., 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours
Beaver Creek field report: A few inches have fallen since Beaver Creek issued their official report for the day
Weather: Cloudy and snowing
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: The snow had begun to fall by the time the Beav’ opened on Friday, and is continuing to fall with clouds hanging overhead making conditions great.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts 1-3 inches of snowfall Friday, with a mostly sunny Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Missouri developer buys Leadville’s historic rail yard, plans mixed-use community
- Avon police put down deer injured by hunter
- Aspen man’s ‘I didn’t do it’ joke backfires spectacularly
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children