On the Hill: Snowing at Beaver Creek
March 7, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding trees off Cinch and Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: As of 5 a.m., 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours
Beaver Creek field report: A few inches have fallen since Beaver Creek issued their official report for the day
Weather: Cloudy and snowing
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: The snow had begun to fall by the time the Beav’ opened on Friday, and is continuing to fall with clouds hanging overhead making conditions great.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts 1-3 inches of snowfall Friday, with a mostly sunny Saturday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail