On the Hill: Snowing at Beaver Creek
January 12, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through powder around Strawberry Park Express Lift (No. 12) at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ since 5 a.m. Saturday, 2″ in last 48 hours
Vail Daily field report: There’s a few inches of fresh on the ground, and more is accumulating
Liftline status: Busy
Breakdown: Beaver Creek is in the midst of another powder day, as snow was dumping on the slopes this morning
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts 4 to 8 inches of snow on Sunday and another 1 to 3 on Sunday night. It also forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps