On the Hill: Snowing at Beaver Creek
April 1, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through the trees off Cinch at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 17 inches in last week
Weather: Cloudy, snowing lightly
Liftline status: Not too busy
Breakdown: The snow is better on the eastern part of the mountain (Centennial, Rose Bowl, Cinch, Larkspur, Grouse) than on the western part (Arrowhead). It started snowing Tuesday morning after the Beav’s official report at 5 a.m., and has been snowing into the morning hours. At least 1 inch by 10 a.m.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Tuesday and Wednesday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Fraser man found dead while camping
- Eagle County Sheriff James Van Beek asks campaign vandals to knock off defacing other people’s signs