On the Hill: Snowing at Beaver Creek
April 1, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through the trees off Cinch at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 17 inches in last week
Weather: Cloudy, snowing lightly
Liftline status: Not too busy
Breakdown: The snow is better on the eastern part of the mountain (Centennial, Rose Bowl, Cinch, Larkspur, Grouse) than on the western part (Arrowhead). It started snowing Tuesday morning after the Beav’s official report at 5 a.m., and has been snowing into the morning hours. At least 1 inch by 10 a.m.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Tuesday and Wednesday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl