On the Hill: Snowing, but conditions are tough at Vail
March 7, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding on Vail Mountain’s Frontside Chutes.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow as of 5 a.m.
Vail Daily field report: 2 inches snow snow and counting
Weather: Cloudy, snowing
Liftline status: Pretty busy today
Breakdown: Changing conditions and low visibility are making skiing difficult today, but the new snow that’s falling makes it fun. Be careful for what lies beneth it, though, there’s snow snakes everywhere today.
Snowcast: It should continue to fall Friday and clear up by Saturday, NOAA reports.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail