On the Hill: Strawberry Park Lift open at Beaver Creek
July 2, 2014
Today’s activity: Taking a scenic ride up the Strawberry Park Express Lift at Beaver Creek, which opened July 1.
Report: Vail Daily copy chief/reporter Ross Leonhart takes a scenic ride up the recently opened Strawberry Park Express Lift at Beaver Creek. With the Centennial lift closed for summer construction, Strawberry Park will be the hub of summer activity at the Beav’.
Today’s forecast: Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. — National Weather Service
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife warns hunter to leave their drones at home