On the Hill Summer: Longboarding on Potato Patch Road
June 27, 2013
The Upper Eagle is flowing just over 1,300 cubic feet per second and the Lower Eagle was at 433 CFS at about 1:15 p.m.
Today we’re cruising down Potato Patch Road in Vail, heading down to the Red Sandstone Creek.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations