On the Hill Summer: Longboarding on Potato Patch Road
June 27, 2013
The Upper Eagle is flowing just over 1,300 cubic feet per second and the Lower Eagle was at 433 CFS at about 1:15 p.m.
Today we’re cruising down Potato Patch Road in Vail, heading down to the Red Sandstone Creek.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Semi driver attempting to avoid Glenwood Springs traffic busted on Independence Pass
- Section of Grand Avenue bridge collapses during Glenwood Springs demolition work
- New all-time record for traffic at Eisenhower Tunnel set Aug. 6
- Viewing guide for solar eclipse, in Eagle County and from area of totality
- Bear’s Beaver Creek death remains a mystery; cubs’ bellies full of store-bought cherries