On the Hill Summer: Longboarding on Potato Patch Road
Ryan Summerlin June 27, 2013
The Upper Eagle is flowing just over 1,300 cubic feet per second and the Lower Eagle was at 433 CFS at about 1:15 p.m.
Today we’re cruising down Potato Patch Road in Vail, heading down to the Red Sandstone Creek.
Trending In: On The Hill
- The big surprise: Bride says ‘I will’ and ‘I do’ on same day atop Vail Mountain
- Vail Valley Foundation names new board chair
- Sophisticated scammers try to swindle local businesses
- Vail Beaver Creek Restaurant Week makes offseason eats affordable with $20.16 price points
- Avon Town Council denies sales tax rebate