On the Hill Summer: Longboarding on Potato Patch Road
June 27, 2013
The Upper Eagle is flowing just over 1,300 cubic feet per second and the Lower Eagle was at 433 CFS at about 1:15 p.m.
Today we’re cruising down Potato Patch Road in Vail, heading down to the Red Sandstone Creek.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride