On the Hill: Sunny at the Beav’
March 5, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Sawbuck at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch overnight and 19 inches in last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ with the sun shining and a new inch of snow on the ground alongside the groomers.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow Thursday and Friday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges