On the Hill: Sunny day at Beaver Creek
January 29, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through trees off Cinch at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last seven days.
Weather: Partly cloudy in the morning
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Although Beaver Creek is still boasting a 42-inch base, some more snow would be nice for riding. Hopefully it’s on its way.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Saturday, with 3-5 inches forecasted for Wednesday night and 3-5 inches for Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- ‘We’ll be racy’: Vail’s Buddy Lazier is running his 20th Indianapolis 500