On the Hill: Sunny day at Beaver Creek
January 29, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through trees off Cinch at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last seven days.
Weather: Partly cloudy in the morning
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Although Beaver Creek is still boasting a 42-inch base, some more snow would be nice for riding. Hopefully it’s on its way.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Saturday, with 3-5 inches forecasted for Wednesday night and 3-5 inches for Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges