On the Hill: Sunny day at Beaver Creek
January 29, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through trees off Cinch at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last seven days.
Weather: Partly cloudy in the morning
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Although Beaver Creek is still boasting a 42-inch base, some more snow would be nice for riding. Hopefully it’s on its way.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Saturday, with 3-5 inches forecasted for Wednesday night and 3-5 inches for Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail