On the Hill: Sunny skies at the Beav’
February 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 7″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny, windy.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The snow that fell overnight is piling up in places due to the wind.
Snowcast: From Monday night through Tuesday night, weather models are forecasting anywhere between an inch and 10 inches for areas along and north of I-70, reports Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Town of Eagle parts ways with former manager John Schneiger after one year
- ‘Poop patrol’ aims to fix park waste issue
- Occupants escape car after it goes into Crystal River near Carbondale