On the Hill: Sunny skies at the Beav’
March 9, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 5 inches the last week.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s another beautiful sunny day at the Beav’ and the grooming crews have covered a lot of ground the past two days, including Ripsaw at Rose Bowl and Raven Ridge at Grouse Mountain.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s an 80 percent chance of snow on Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents