On the Hill: Sunny skies at the Beav’
March 9, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 5 inches the last week.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s another beautiful sunny day at the Beav’ and the grooming crews have covered a lot of ground the past two days, including Ripsaw at Rose Bowl and Raven Ridge at Grouse Mountain.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s an 80 percent chance of snow on Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes