On the Hill: Sunny skies at the Beav’
March 9, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 5 inches the last week.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s another beautiful sunny day at the Beav’ and the grooming crews have covered a lot of ground the past two days, including Ripsaw at Rose Bowl and Raven Ridge at Grouse Mountain.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s an 80 percent chance of snow on Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations