On the Hill: Sunny skies at the Beav’
March 9, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 5 inches the last week.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s another beautiful sunny day at the Beav’ and the grooming crews have covered a lot of ground the past two days, including Ripsaw at Rose Bowl and Raven Ridge at Grouse Mountain.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s an 80 percent chance of snow on Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks