On the Hill: Sunny skies over the Beav’
March 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Bitterroot at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 7 inches in the last week
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s … wait for it … another beautiful bluebird day at the Beav’. Don’t forget your sunscreen.
Snowcast: Another quick-moving storm will move across the northern half of Colorado on Saturday, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday