On the Hill: Sun’s out at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 5″ in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny and cold
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ Friday with the sun shining and great snow abound from Thursday morning’s snowfall.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations