On the Hill: Sun’s out at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 5″ in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny and cold
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ Friday with the sun shining and great snow abound from Thursday morning’s snowfall.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet