On the Hill: Sun’s out at the Beav’
February 12, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face under Centennial Express at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 0″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last 48 hours and 14″ in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny with a few clouds Wednesday morning.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s another great day at the Beav’ with the sun shining in the morning and great pockets of power scattered all over the mountain.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow Wednesday and a 70 percent chance Wednesday night, with 1-3 inches predicted. The temperatures are expected to stay warm this week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes