On the Hill: Sun’s out at the Beav’
February 12, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face under Centennial Express at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 0″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last 48 hours and 14″ in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny with a few clouds Wednesday morning.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s another great day at the Beav’ with the sun shining in the morning and great pockets of power scattered all over the mountain.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow Wednesday and a 70 percent chance Wednesday night, with 1-3 inches predicted. The temperatures are expected to stay warm this week.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock