On the Hill: Take a cruise around Vail with pro snowboarder Ben Ferguson
March 6, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily video conditions report while enjoying the Burton US Open with pro snowboarder Ben Ferguson on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in the last 24 hours, 17 inches in the last week
Weather: A little cloudy but a nice day for skiing
Liftline status: Pretty busy today at Chairs 2 and 4
Breakdown: With the Burton US Open underway at Vail, the streets are abuzz with activity. Ben Ferguson and John LaConte explore them in a Mini Countryman.
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow Thursday and Friday, NOAA reports.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Luxury real estate in Beaver Creek to be sold through Instant Gavel auction app
- Breaking: Brush fire reported along Interstate 70 in Avon extinguished