On the Hill: Take a cruise around Vail with pro snowboarder Ben Ferguson
March 6, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily video conditions report while enjoying the Burton US Open with pro snowboarder Ben Ferguson on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in the last 24 hours, 17 inches in the last week
Weather: A little cloudy but a nice day for skiing
Liftline status: Pretty busy today at Chairs 2 and 4
Breakdown: With the Burton US Open underway at Vail, the streets are abuzz with activity. Ben Ferguson and John LaConte explore them in a Mini Countryman.
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow Thursday and Friday, NOAA reports.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail