On the Hill: Take a cruise around Vail with pro snowboarder Ben Ferguson
March 6, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily video conditions report while enjoying the Burton US Open with pro snowboarder Ben Ferguson on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in the last 24 hours, 17 inches in the last week
Weather: A little cloudy but a nice day for skiing
Liftline status: Pretty busy today at Chairs 2 and 4
Breakdown: With the Burton US Open underway at Vail, the streets are abuzz with activity. Ben Ferguson and John LaConte explore them in a Mini Countryman.
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow Thursday and Friday, NOAA reports.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Envisioning a future Gypsum: Community’s new master plan contemplates ‘nontraditional’ downtown
- Eagle’s Pickups Pizza expands menu, hours
- A sacred place: A tribute to Sandy Treat and the 10th Mountain Division
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club