On the Hill: Take a cruise at Beaver Creek
February 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny, windy.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Sunny skies are making today a great day to ride groomers.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts sunny skies Monday with a chance of snow the rest of the week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- VIDEO: Snow getting deep on Vail Mtn
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges