On the Hill: Take a cruise at Beaver Creek
February 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny, windy.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Sunny skies are making today a great day to ride groomers.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts sunny skies Monday with a chance of snow the rest of the week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum
- Changing of the guard: Trio of local restaurants shift management, ownership