On the Hill: Take a cruise at Beaver Creek
February 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny, windy.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Sunny skies are making today a great day to ride groomers.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts sunny skies Monday with a chance of snow the rest of the week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- ‘We’ll be racy’: Vail’s Buddy Lazier is running his 20th Indianapolis 500
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers