On the Hill: Take a cruise down Cresta at Beaver Creek
February 19, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Larkspur at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 1″ in last 48 hours and 3″ in last week.
Weather: Partly cloudy with the sun peaking through in the morning
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Parts of the mountain are getting icy, and cold temperatures are making the snow a little chunky in trees and icy in other spots.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts an 80 percent chance os snow Wednesday, with accumulation of less than 1 inch. It also forecasts a chance of snow through Saturday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Doggone? Nope! Searcher finds Izzy the pitbull, owner glad to be alive
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- Vail avalanche death case on hold as judge denies motion to disqualify himself