On the Hill: Take a cruise down Larkspur at Beaver Creek
February 18, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Larkspur at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 1″ in last 48 hours and 3″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny skies and windy
Liftline status: Getting busy
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts an 80 percent chance os snow Wednesday, with accumulation of less than 1 inch. It also forecasts a chance of snow through Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?