On the Hill: Take a cruise down Red Buffalo at Beaver Creek
March 31, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Jack Rabbit’s Alley and Red Buffalo at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours, 21 inches in the last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy
Liftline status: Not too busy
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts 1-3 inches of snowfall Sunday night, with a slight chance of snow through Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess