On the Hill: Take a cruise from Golden Peak to Vail Village
December 17, 2013
VAIL VIDEO REPORT: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Ruder’s Run in Vail
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0″ new snow, 0″ in last week
Weather: Warm and sunny, beautiful day
Liftline status: Nothing
Run of the day: Ruder’s Run is a good one to cruise and see the NorAm racing underway at Golden Peak
Breakdown: With no new snow recently and none on the way for at least a few days, it’s groomer conditions for certain. But there’s plenty of groomers open and they’re running nicely, especially as the day goes on and the sun softens up the terrain.
Snowcast: The National Weather service is reporting there’s a chance 20 percent chance of snow for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions