On the Hill: Take a cruise through Cady’s Cafe on Vail Mountain
January 19, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Cady’s Cafe at Vail
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours; 16 inches in last week
Weather: Very sunny and cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Run of the day: Ouzo was groomed
Breakdown: Vail has a 47 inch base at mid mountain right now, so it’s a good time to try some of the runs that need a little more snow. Both upper and lower Cady’s Cafe is open and running nicely.
Snowcast: Meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com says our next chance of snow will “Thursday-ish.”
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?