On the Hill: Take a fun bridge run at Beaver Creek
April 6, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Ererkrisp at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch in last 24 hours, 10 inches in the last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s a cloudy day at the Beav’ with snow threatening to fall. It’s the last day for Arrowhead, so get on over the western most part of the mountain one last time this season.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow Sunday night with 1-2 inches of snow possible. After a 30 percent chance of snow Monday, it looks to clear up for the rest of the week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess