On the Hill: Take a fun bridge run at Beaver Creek
April 6, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Ererkrisp at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch in last 24 hours, 10 inches in the last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s a cloudy day at the Beav’ with snow threatening to fall. It’s the last day for Arrowhead, so get on over the western most part of the mountain one last time this season.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow Sunday night with 1-2 inches of snow possible. After a 30 percent chance of snow Monday, it looks to clear up for the rest of the week.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Town of Eagle parts ways with former manager John Schneiger after one year
- ‘Poop patrol’ aims to fix park waste issue
- Occupants escape car after it goes into Crystal River near Carbondale