On the Hill: Take a fun cruise at Beaver Creek
January 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in and out of trees around Gold Dust at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ in last 24 hours, 22″ in last seven days
Weather: It’s a windy and cold day at Beaver Creek. Snow is falling and blowing around the mountain.
Liftline status: Not too busy
Breakdown: Beaver Creek is in the midst of another powder day, with wind gusting.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts snow Monday and a 30 percent chance Monday night. It is also forecasting a 20 percent chance of snow Tuesday before 3 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade