On the Hill: Take a fun cruise at Beaver Creek
January 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in and out of trees around Gold Dust at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ in last 24 hours, 22″ in last seven days
Weather: It’s a windy and cold day at Beaver Creek. Snow is falling and blowing around the mountain.
Liftline status: Not too busy
Breakdown: Beaver Creek is in the midst of another powder day, with wind gusting.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts snow Monday and a 30 percent chance Monday night. It is also forecasting a 20 percent chance of snow Tuesday before 3 p.m.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess