On the Hill: Take a president’s Day cruise at Beaver Creek
February 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Rush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours and 5″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny skies and colder temperatures.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The first cold night in we’ve seen in a a few days has prevented more melting, but also hardened up the surface today.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts sunny days Monday and Tuesday with snow likely Wednesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade