On the Hill: Take a president’s Day cruise at Beaver Creek
February 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Rush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours and 5″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny skies and colder temperatures.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The first cold night in we’ve seen in a a few days has prevented more melting, but also hardened up the surface today.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts sunny days Monday and Tuesday with snow likely Wednesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail