On the Hill: Take a president’s Day cruise at Beaver Creek
February 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Rush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours and 5″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny skies and colder temperatures.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The first cold night in we’ve seen in a a few days has prevented more melting, but also hardened up the surface today.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts sunny days Monday and Tuesday with snow likely Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess